Careers at Dibert Valve & Fitting
Our people power our success!
Ask any Swagelok or Dibert Valve & Fitting associate the question, "What makes Swagelok and Dibert so special?" and you're almost guaranteed this response: "The people."
Every day, the people of Swagelok and Dibert Valve & Fitting collaborate, support each other and strive to improve. And that benefits our customers and the organization. Our associates take tremedous pride in their chosen professions, the quality products we build and the positive difference our company makes.
As a company we encourage all associates to focus on customers, strive for the highest quality, do what's right, respect others and create new ways to work better. Our associates help sustain this positive and rewarding work environment by living our values.
- Quality- Provide high value and high performance in our products, processes, and services
- Integrity- Choose to do the right thing with courage and character
- Respect- Commit to the success of each associate through an environment where people are trusted, respected, and treated fairly
- Customer Focus- Create value for the customer to create value for Swagelok
- Innovation- Challenge conventional wisdom to create new value for the customer
- Continuous Improvement- Systematically and consistently do things better
What does it feel like to work at Dibert?
- People who work here are called "associates" and they are treated like associates. Our associates are valued as the key to our success and directly benefit from the company's success.
- The spirit of collaboration is embedded in our culture. It's woven throughout departments as well as committees and teams.
- Every associate at Swagelok and Dibert strives for Zero Customer Disappoinments. It's a way of life; a target that's always before us.
- Many of our associates choose to spend their careers with us. We have associates stay 20, 30, 40 years.
The total rewards we provide, which includes competitive salaries and benefits, are among the many reasons Dibert may be the place for you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Life Insurance for associates and dependants
- Short-and long-term disability coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Personal Development Programs
Dibert Valve & Fitting is a growing, stable employer with career opportunities available. If you see yourself thriving in our culture, we want to talk with you.